The ANCC Magnet Recognition Program® is Going Green!
Effective February 1, 2016, all Magnet document submissions must be web-based or on a thumb drive. TCD offers electronic and thumb-drive document submission service to meet your organization’s needs.
For more information see Magnet Document Submission Services.
TCD Communications to exhibit at the 2014 ANCC Magnet® Conference In Dallas, Texas
The American Nurses Credentialing Center – ANCC National Magnet Conference® will be in Dallas Texas, October 8-10 bringing approximately 6000 attendees to the Kay Bailey Hutchison Dallas Convention Center.
The most important news at TCD Communications is news of our clients’ achievements. In the past nine years, 17 of our clients achieved Magnet or Pathway recognition. Congratulations!
Here are a few recent client press releases and news articles:
- Akron General Earns Magnet® Recognition for Nursing
- Children’s Mercy Nursing Excellence Honored With Prestigious Magnet® Recognition
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center Achieves Magnet® Recognition
- Northern Westchester Hospital on Achieving Magnet® Recognition
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano Earns Texas Award for Performance Excellence and Magnet Re-Designation®