Magnet Document Writing Assisstance
Writing a successful Magnet document is a comprehensive task for any organization. The ability to organized the writing process is critical to communicating nursing excellence in the organization meets or excceds the SOE requirements.
TCD’s experience team of consultants will work with your team to ensure you manage the writing process and workload effectively to complete the Magnet document process successfully and on time. TCD Services Include:
Document Writing Workshop:
- Overview of magnet requirements for SOE/EOs pairing the Client’s current document with examples from other/similar Magnet organization.
- Provide team with hands-on instruction and review of examples on SOE/EO narratives. Review of Magnet SOE/EO/OO narratives
- Provide team with hands-on direction on meeting the intent of the standard
Document Writing and Review
TCD will work with clients to create a custom writing schedule to work with your team in the writing or narratives, graph development for outcome data, editing and review to ensure a successful submission. We provide an electronic spreadsheet to review all Magnet Sources of Evidence and record solid examples and outcomes to plan and monitor progress.
Preparing and Submitting Your Magnet® Documentation through Adam.
The Magnet® submission process has changed. In 2020 all Magnet document must be submitted through the new ADAM or ADAM Plus system. our support services include:
- Provide a dedicated team member to support your team’s submission process.
- Set-up and prepare all of the files for electronic submission to the required system.
- Act as an extension of your IT team support entering the content and data for your team along the way then allowing your team to edit update and submit at the applicable time.
- Provide additional support to the writing team.
If you would like more information regarding TCD document support services please contact us.