Preparing and Submitting Your Magnet® Documentation
Taking that important step on your journey to achieve Magnet® recognition can be daunting. Clear and thorough documentation takes considerable time, effort and cost.
Our experienced team of consultants and programmers save your hospital time and money. We can develop a Magnet document e-solution website to meet your organization’s needs. An online Magnet document website that includes assistance and consulting provides your writing team an easy, comprehensive process for everyone to review, edit and update your Magnet document information in real time. Your Magnet® document information is always available from any computer or mobile device.
We offer three levels of submission services to better fit your hospital’s specific needs:
- Level One: includes a semi-custom site design home page layout and one (1) sub-page design, rotational photo graphics, and a style sheet to ensure a consistent look throughout your hospital Magnet document. This package allows the Magnet Program Director full control of the document content and submission process. Content writers will have the ability to add your Magnet narrative information, update and program hyperlinks working online within our content management system.
- Level Two: includes all the features of our level one package including access to a custom filling and project management system including a complete experiencede nursing and IT support team to assist your team throughout the entire process.
- Level Three: includes all the benefits of Level Two and provides a custom website design including user functionality and programming.
Benefits of Utilizing a Magnet Document Website:
- The Website Content Management system allows your nursing and interdisciplinary team to collaborate and update the content of your document in real time.
- We provide a project management system to keep everyone on the Magnet team on track. Great for writers in multiple facilities working on a document narratives.
- Provides an on-line search reference, of any document related information for unit nurses and hospital staff that can review their document for anywhere on any device. This becomes important when preparing for a site visit. All unit nurses need to know what in their document and how their unit is referenced.
- Creates accountability, as most content managers can track logins and changes to various pages within the site.
- Upholds standardization rules. Allows for consistent formatting throughout the content that eliminates individual users from creating their own layout or format.
- Allows users to update, change, save and publish content up until the date the site goes live; making it convenient and easy for last minute adjustments.
- Allows the entire nursing team to review the site on any computer or electronic device.
- Allows for faster updates of web pages. Pages can be updated, saved and published in real time.
- Offers New Knowledge, Innovations & Improvements benefit – Hospital can share best practice and collaboration efforts utilizing this process for a document submission.
For an online demonstration of a sample Magnet website and e-submission resources we offer, please contact us.