TCD Communications consultants recently assisted UT Southwestern Medical Center in writing and submission of their PTAP document for review and program accreditation.
The ANCC Practice Transition Program PTAP™ is the recognized standard for residency or fellowship programs that transition registered nurses (RNs) and Advance Practice Registered Nurses (APRNs) into a new practice setting.
TCD successfully worked with Valley View Medical Center in Glenwood, CO. The hospital received accreditation in the summer of 2018. TCD’ Services provided included:
- Learning Sessions in the Understanding of Benner’s Theory as it Applies to PTAP.
- Applying the ANCC Spheres to Assist with Program/Curriculum Design and Development.
- Evaluation for Program Readiness.
- Analysis of Program to Assist with Narratives and Examples.
- Edit and Submit PTAP documents for the client.
For more information contact: email@example.com